Why Private Banking?
Do you want to have access to:
- expert advisors
- help to create a financial plan to suit long term ambitions
- exclusive products.
For access to advice from a Private Banking and Advice Manager, you’ll need at least £250,000 in savings, investments and/or personal pensions and/or a sole annual income of at least £250,000.
The level and amount of fees and charges that will apply will depend on what your needs are. Our products and services have individual fees, charges, terms and conditions which a Private Banking and Advice Manager will discuss with you.
How does it work?
1. We get to know you. We start with an in-depth discussion about your current circumstances and any plans you have for the future.
2. Together, we create a plan. We consider ways you could aim to achieve your financial ambitions and map out a detailed financial strategy.
3. We start to put the plan in place. Once you are comfortable with the strategy, we begin to put your plan into action.
4. Keeping your plans up to date. As times change we can review your plan and help make any necessary adjustments where appropriate.
Booking an appointment
We know you’re busy which is why we make booking an appointment easy. There are no charges for the initial meetings to discuss your individual circumstances and objectives. Please note though that there are fees or charges for any products or services subsequently provided.
Our appointments are:
Without obligation – We’ll discuss your options and what you’d like to try to achieve. There is no obligation to take any of our products or services.
Flexible – Choose an appointment method that suits your schedule and preferences.